Brite Lite Signs - Not trustworthy in any way.

Houston, Texas 2 comments

We gave them detailed specs, their competitor's pricing, reviewed details several times AND a $16,000 deposit - really we couldn't have made it easier for them.They then delayed for a week (knowing time was of the absolute essence) and presented us an 'updated' quote that was almost 50% greater than our agreement (they already had our $16k).

Clearly Todd thought he had us over the proverbial barrel. He was wrong about that. Dead wrong. We places the order with ICON who have been responsive and professional in every way.

I regret the day I walked through Brite-Lite's door.

A most unpleasant experience.

Review about: Signs Or Led.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #950348

As of Last year Todd is now with Texas Republic Signs, so beware of doing business with them.

Brite Lite has completely reorganized and after cleaning house last year by getting rid of Todd, they are a lot better company to work with now.

I worked with Todd too, doesn't keep his word when he says he will be on site never shows up and then he bills us. I took my Business were it can get done on time and were they keep there word

Brite Lite Signs - Did not pay for services rendered

Dallas, Texas 19 comments

As a subcontractor we preformed work for this company and they do not pay without having to be sued.

The company is Brite Lite signs in Houston, Texas.

The woman owner is a lier and thief.After further questioning of exemployees they have also confirmed other contractors that have been ripped off and lied too.

It's too bad companies like this are allowed to continue to stay in business. This cost taxpayers money when you tie up the courts to collect money owed by these ripoff companies.

My prayers are that what goes around comes around to this company and they are held accountable for their actions.

Review about: Company Owner.

Comments

North Kansas City, Missouri, United States #995707

You obviously do not know how Joyce operates. I'm sure your install was not sufficient.

I have been working with Brite Lite Signs for 11 years now and have been very Happy with them. Joyce has made good business decisions. Todd gets my work done in a timely manner

very good team there.

Very Happy

Debbie Thomas

Joyce Sernec AND Brite Lits Signs are OUTSTANDING, the work that they do is phenomenal and very professinal.

I have also spoke with current and previous employees and they say that "Joyce Sernec is a great employer she is very professinal and respectful to her employees and customers."

I believe many of you that have written negative comments below are extremely confused about Joyce Sernec and Brite Lite Signs.

With this being said, I wish Joyce Sernec and Brite Lite signs the best of luck as they WILL do extremely well in Business.

to Anonymous #1343230

Joyce Sernec IS NOT any where near Respectful to her employees ... I filled in for her receptionist and it was A Nightmare... She is a Bully and rules her employees through Fear.

I can't believe this company is even in business not professional by any means

Professional- Chicken S***, I see you work with Joyce, is this full time? I am assuming not if you are spending time on the blog here.

Think before you react and put it in writing it will help you go farher in business and life. Good Luck in the future God Bless

Dear Contractor,

I apologize if you seem to think you were mistreated.Joyce is a intelligent business owner and does get into situations that require the UN pleasant responses that you have dealt with.

I think you will find that Brite Lite is always trying to do the right thing.

If any "chicken ***" person wants to carry on a conversation about what happened or something that was not responded to in a fair manner, I will do what I can to resolve the issue.Otherwise get a full time job and stop spending time on blogs.

From what I understand Karen is a personal friend of Joyce and is not an employee or contractor with any business affiliation. I understand wanting to protect a friend but the way she deals with you may vary from the way she treats others.

Joyce is highly respected by person inside and out of the company as an expert in the industry. Joyce has an "open door" policy, always willing to listen and coach when needed. She is extremely hard working, supportive and a great leader continually encouraging autonomy and personal development

Joyce has always been there for that company and employees even when Mark Sernec threw in the towel

Before you post something you should get your facts straight

to Karen Fletcher Sweeny, Texas, United States #1025334

She does not have an "open door" policy! She is a *** ***!

I always like to hear negative Comments from persons to afraid to use their name. If you want to discuss your comments, please call or come to Brite Lite. Otherwise you are just some lonely person.

Owner is not crazey or abusive she is always lending a hand or helping her employees out I have worked with her and still would be if I didn't move

Anyone that can't back up there remarks with there name our cowards and they are the one's being abusive

to Toni #717600

PLEASE TAKE THIS DOWN AS I DIDNT NOT WRITE IT AND THAT IS NOT THE REASON I AM NOT WITH THE COMPANY. THANK YOU!

Whom ever can't spell Vender can contact me at 832-309-3708.If you have something to say, please call.

I believe most of your comments are complete BS.

If you did not get paid for services, what is your name and why do you make that claim?;)

#319169

We requested from Todd Haltom of Brite Lite Signs Houston to provide pricing to possibly subcontract a project to them. He contacted our client behind our back and ruined the deal. It is a known business practice that you do not contact your clients customers without permission from your client unless you are trying to steal the project.

I also did work for brite lite and was given the run around when it came time to get paid .Don't trust Todd or

Joyce there both crooks.

This company is a far cry from what it once was when Mark was the owner.

I don't expect them to be around long at the rate there going.Stay away or you could get burned too.

to vender #714941

I believe you are confused.I suggest you double check your facts before saying anything.

Joyce is a great person, business owner and employer.She is anything but a "crook".

I agree 100 percent!!!!!This woman is crazy!

Beware and proceed with extreem caution whether it be seeking employment or seeking repairs!Very abusive to both customers and employees!

#202996

I would never trust Brite Lite Sign of Houston. I put my trust in them once but never again.

View more comments